Fox & Fig Blog banner

 photo home_zps7llzeqla.png  photo about_zpssqu5zhdi.png  photo shop_zpssdf6rbct.png  photo blog_zpshqn4ie74.png  photo nest_zps1mvuyxfg.png  photo diy_zpsrnng9i8r.png

How to Repurpose your Rife Paper Co. Calendar

 


I have been holding on to my 2017 Rifle Paper Co. Calendar forever, hoping to find some time to do something fun with it. The gorgeous designs were just too lovely to throw away. Well, today was the day! It really was a quick and easy project, and I was thrilled to find multiple ways to repurpose the floral pages. Watch my video below for the details, and let me know in the comments if you decide to go for it!



Loving how my little DIY projects turned out! Make sure you save your calendars, and if you’ve already thrown yours away, you’ve got a fun project for next year!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips